The Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Start of the project: October 2015
HB Reavis used Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 4.0 for customer administration, which no longer satisfied present day needs of the company. Since the relationship management system from Microsoft worked well, the company decided to upgrade it on new version – Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
In the process of development, the agile methodology was used. Deployment of the newest CRM version in hybrid scenario and on-premise installation in Microsoft Azure cloud was the special feature of the solution. The on-premise version does not require any local infrastructure.
The new version provides employees with new functions such as Activity management (Outlook client), the mobile CRM application, and better compatibility with other programs (MS Office, Internet Explorer, alternative browsers etc.).
Start of the project: April 2014
We built the solution on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform, currently used by the customer. This web application is available through the internal HB Reavis Group network.
- The client gained a single access platform where the employees can find all current and relevant information
- We increased efficiency on the side of end users of the Intranet as well as individual departments
- New employees will not feel lost in the new environment anymore – all guidelines and information can be found directly on the Intranet
- We achieved a user-friendly, attractive, intuitive and simple Intranet interface
- Thanks to our agile approach, we have reached the specified framework of the project within given time, budget and quality level
Learn more about the HB Reavis intranet solution and its benefits for the company:
Download case study