Start of the project: June 2011
For Sygic, we implemented the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The objective of the implementation was to consolidate and streamline their business process, integrate it with the front-end customer portal and accounting system.
Based on previous experiences, Sygic decided to supplement already implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 solution with a part for end customers. Since Microsoft has introduced several updates after the implementation of the original solution, we updated the whole system. This solution provides users with an access via web browser or plugin in Microsoft Outlook. We integrated CRM solution with the ERP system Pohoda used by Sygic.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings following benefits:
- The update of MS Dynamics CRM 2011 and integration of data on corporate as well as end customers brought Sygic a centralized platform for customer relationship management. Sygic gained a comprehensive insight on what products are used on which devices
- We consolidated data on end customers, so only fresh data without any inaccurate or duplicate information were imported into the CRM system. Thus, we helped Sygic to get rid of all manual inputs, what indirectly saves costs.
- Sygic sales representatives gained a tool for measuring their performance and KPIs (number of new orders)
- Marketing workers gained a tool for better targeted marketing communication.
- Updated CRM integrated with ERP system is a tool for everyday work of Sygic employees.