To Dental Fix, a leading Canadian company providing its clients with comprehensive service of dental health-care equipment, we have implemented Resco Cloud CRM for more effective management of service and business department daily agenda.
Dental Fix, the company operating nation-wide in the area of dental equipment repair, employs top professionals providing outstanding services to their clients. Thousands of dentists use their services. To constantly provide top-notch services, service technicians needed an efficient tool which would replace a previous technologically obsolete system.
During the initial phase, when Dental Fix was searching for the most suitable solution, employees tried to work using trial version of Resco Cloud CRM. Since the system met their requirements, management decided to fully adapt the solution to the company´s needs, something what the trial version couldn´t provide. We did that by system customization.
Implementation of the Resco Cloud CRM system in our company has increased effectivity of planning service intervention by 30 % and KPIs of our sales representatives by 20 %, what has a positive impact on revenue of the company.Martin Kazmirsky, COO
1. phase: Solution adaptation for the service department
In the 1Q/2018, we delivered to Dental Fix the following:
- Resco Cloud CRM solution configuration and deployment;
- the solution adapted primarily for needs of Field Service;
- data migration from the previous system (contacts, orders, product catalogue);
- training for service technicians and other users.
Via the Resco application, as a part of the solution, it is possible to:
- easily plan a schedule of service interventions;
- have an overview of service technicians´ daily agenda;
- manage service orders – regular and special service inspections;
- record notes and comments right after the call with a client;
- prepare an offer for ordering goods directly during the service intervention;
- create orders and invoices;
- send documents via email or to printer.
2. phase: Adaptation of the Resco system for a new division Dental Mart Sales
During the 1Q/2019, we delivered to Resco a Cloud CRM with the following functionalities for the sales department:
- implementation of a new sales process;
- sales representatives can track their sales results via transparent dashboards directly in the Resco application.
The entire project was managed by the „waterfall“ methodology with clearly set goals. The solution is built on the Resco Cloud CRM technology with the Mobile Sales, Field Service and Route Planner modules.The tool is available for its users in online as well as offline regime via mobile phones, tablets or desktops.
Are you interested in the Resco Cloud CRM solution and do you want to manage the processes in your company more effectively? Do not hesitate and contact us. We will be pleased to offer you a free consultation.